Standard Waikiki Friday Sunset Fireworks Cruise
Set sail for an unforgettable evening aboard our 2-hour sunset cruise! You’ll be treated to stunning views of Waikiki Beach as the sun sets on the horizon, followed by a dazzling firework display that lights up the night sky. Bring your own beverages to enjoy during the cruise and make memories with your loved ones. $55 standard sunset and firework cruise with $7 fuel surcharge.
- Bring your own alcohol and food to elevate your evening experience.
- Camera to capture the unforgettable moments of your voyage and to preserve your cherished memories.
- Light cover-up or jacket to stay comfortable.
- Tablets or patches to prevent seasickness to enhance your comfort and enjoyment.
Must be 5 years old or older but they need to be accompanied by an adult.
Please check in 30 minutes before your scheduled departure time and enjoy your cruise!
- Pick up / Drop off - You will have to arrange for transportation yourself. We recommend Uber or public transportation as parking is difficult. If you are driving please come 30-45 minutes earlier to find parking as the tour promptly leaves at a set time.
- Food - You are welcome to bring your own food & drinks.
This vessel departs from Kewalo harbor, which is located 5 minutes from Waikiki Hotels. Get Google maps directions here. Address: #PIER E, 1025 Ala Moana Blvd Slip F-17, Honolulu, HI 96814
Transportation to/from the tour is not included. If you are driving a car, parking is available onsite for $1/hour at Kewalo Basin harbor.
Before making reservations for our tour packages, please notify us of any medical conditions or pregnancies in your group. Certain activities are not recommended for pregnant women and senior citizens. Those with a family history of diabetes, heart attacks, high blood pressure, or strokes may need extra precautions. For the safety of our customers and crew, we reserve the right to refuse service to those who are not in good health. We reserve the right to refuse service to individuals who are intoxicated.
- Further, note that most of our events are restricted to those three years of age or older. All persons may be required to sign a liability waiver before boarding our vessels.
- Adverse weather conditions or other factors may negatively impact the safety of planned activities. For this reason, specific events and locations can be subject to change, delay, or in extreme circumstances, cancellation. This is particularly true of diving point locations, which can change without notice due to season or weather.
- While there is no dress code for most tours, please be careful when boarding the boat. Water increases your chances of slipping on any vessel or ship. We recommend against wearing sandals and slippers to minimize this risk.
- Those who experience nausea from motion or sea sickness should take a preventative medication one hour before boarding. This will help to minimize any discomfort you may experience.
- For those diving, we strongly recommend against flying in any type of aircraft for at least 24 hours after leaving the water.
- Finally, there is a jinx from bananas. They are said to cause an accident. So, before boarding any of our boats, please make sure you haven’t brought any bananas with you. Seriously.
Customers will receive a full refund or credit with 24 hours notice of cancellation. Customers will also receive a full refund or credit in case of operator cancellation due to weather or other unforeseen circumstances. Contact us by phone to cancel or inquire about a cancellation. No-shows will be charged the full price.